LET'S LIVE THE DREAM.
Immerse yourself in the VIN SOCIAL lifestyle, and let us show you our Provence.
Relax in luxurious comfort at our private estate in the medieval hilltop village of La Cadière d'Azur.
Get exclusive, insider access to wineries and winemakers in Provence and the Southern Rhone.
Explore the stunning technicolor landscapes with a local guide and a private driver.
Discover regional flavors at some of the finest restaurants in the South of France.
Space is extremely limited for this one-of-a-kind VIN SOCIAL travel experience.
YOU'RE INVITED TO JOIN THE JOURNEY.
GROUP SIZE: Min. 8 guests. Max. 10 guests.
Total of 5 double rooms with King or Queen size beds
$3650 per person for double occupancy
(Please inquire for single occupancy pricing)
- 6 nights accommodation at Domaine Carpe Diem, a boutique estate and restaurant (we buy out the entire property).
- Private airport transfers to and from Marseille (MRS) airport.
- Breakfast with a view daily at Domaine Carpe Diem
- Chef prepared Welcome Dinner at Domaine Carpe Diem
- Chef prepared Farewell Dinner Party at Domaine Carpe Diem
- Insider access to multiple renowned wineries and winemakers with private tastings and tours
- 4 full-day tours guided by a local insider with luxury transportation to: Cassis, Bandol, Chateauneuf du Pape, Avignon, Aix en Provence, Palette, and the lavender fields.
- Private half-day boat charter on the Mediterranean with visit to the Calanques for swimming, sunning and sipping.
- 4 exquisite wine lunches at top restaurants or wineries during each day tour.
- 1 glorious free day to explore on your own or relax by the pool.
- Your personal host and wine expert, Sara Moll, to ensure your glass is always full and your every need is met.
**PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE - Plan to fly into Marseille Airport (MRS).
**This is an Adults Only package. We love kids, but this trip is not suitable for anyone under the age of 21.
YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME.
A hidden gem in the medieval hilltop village of La Cadiere d'Azur awaits.
Perched high on the hill, the Domaine boasts views of the local Provençal vineyards and the Mediterranean.
An exquisite restaurant delights with market-driven cuisine that changes daily with Chef Loïc's inspiration.
Our warm and inviting hosts offer superb service and attention to detail - you will never want to leave.