The World's Greatest Club
A community of makers & risk-takers - those in the relentless pursuit of greatness.
Powered by Vin Social.
A private members-only community for the curious, the adventurous, and the high-achieving.
The World's Greatest Club is a modern business-meets-lifestyle community for those committed to shaping the future while enjoying life and seeking adventure along the way.
The World's Greatest Network
A diverse, hand-picked alchemy of like-minded people who share an ambition for greatness & a passion for the best things in life.
Our members include:
- Seasoned leaders & executives
- Ambitious entrepreneurs & creators
- World-class sommeliers, winemakers, & chefs
- Professional athletes, entertainers, & artists
The World's Greatest Mission
Our mission of shaping the future of wine, work, and health lies in activating the collective wisdom, experience, and passion of the community through:
- Virtual educational programming
- Workshops and CAB sessions
- Retreats and summits
- Social networking events (online & offline)
The World's Greatest Lifestyle
We encourage our members to make time to live life, celebrate the wins (big and small), and experience a more delightful journey to the top. "Work hard, play hard" is our anthem.
Let's make business fun again!
- Virtual wine, whiskey, and cocktail classes with our experts
- Exclusive one-of-a-kind dinners & tastings
- Global bucket-list travel adventures
- Access to the world's greatest bottles
What you'll get
monthly virtual educational programming & workshops
quarterly offline events & one-of-a-kind experiences
generous quarterly shipments of curated bottles & surprises
one luxury stay planned by Inspirato anywhere in the world
dedicated lifestyle concierge for private events, gifting, and more
exclusive access to Vin Social as a service for your business
1:1 access to our sommeliers, fine & rare experts, and SMEs
online shop with seasonally curated bottles and partner perks
The World's Greatest Experts
Learn from and network with the most talented and connected sommeliers, restaurateurs, makers, and creators in the wine, spirits, and hospitality industries.